Search this Topic:
Jul 9 09 3:28 AM
Jul 14 09 4:09 AM
CA Staff and Admin
- Fixed issue with the virtual file system whereby on certain hard drives / raid configurations / partitions
which were experiencing a crash with sound enabled.
- Fixed a boundary pathfinding crash.
Jul 16 09 7:00 AM
Jul 17 09 9:20 AM
Jul 20 09 9:27 AM
We have stopped the "Backstabber" and "Dishonouring Treaties" diplomatic factors being applied when joining an ally in war. We have
also checked in the first pass of diplomacy improvements. This consists of updating some of the diplomacy calculations to use new functionality that has been
added to the AI since release and tweaking some of the factors. In addition, we have made changes to increase AI counter offers.
Jul 30 09 8:18 AM
As some of you have noticed, this thread no longer updates daily. This is not because we going to stop communicating with you, but that with daily updates
many were smaller and didn't always tell you much. By switching to updating whenever we have more substantial news we ensure that you will hear about what
you care about every time there is an update posted in this thread.
Below is a list of some recent fixes and improvements:
- Fix for some towns in regions still giving bonuses to income when damaged for raiding.
- Improvements to siege AI in how it approaches and assaults walls.
- Units with fire by rank now fire correctly when behind walls.
- Bug with fort cannon targeting fixed, making them much more accurate.
- Many fixes to sound bugs improving overall sound across the game.
- Fixed issue with default battle preference not being saved.
- Fix to include protectorate owned regions in explicitly-specified victory condition regions.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixes to various group formations to improve formations used by player/AI.
- Fix for routing unit cards losing faction colour.
- Further improvements to AI naval invasions, diplomacy and war behaviour.
Please note these are not all the fixes we have done recently, just a highlight list as it were.
And some more balance changes that will be in the next downloadable update:
- There is now a cap on how many of some units you can take in MP. Examples of such units are Ferguson Rifles, many of the Elite Units of the West,
Black Watch etc.
- Dragoons are available from higher building levels and now have fire by rank to allow them to better fulfil the role of mobile infantry.
- Light Dragoons have gained longer range guns to allow them to skirmish better.
- Reworked cavalry costs to better reflect their value on the battlefield.
- Increase in cost to Windbusche Jaegers and Ferguson Rifles.
Aug 14 09 7:37 AM
Aug 17 09 2:01 AM
Aug 17 09 7:11 AM
Aug 18 09 7:17 AM
Aug 24 09 7:43 AM
Sep 1 09 8:00 AM
Sep 2 09 4:05 AM
Sep 18 09 6:29 PM
Sep 25 09 10:26 AM
Oct 1 09 8:59 AM
Oct 7 09 2:55 AM
Oct 7 09 9:21 AM
Oct 8 09 3:20 AM
Oct 15 09 8:06 AM
© 2017 Yuku. All rights reserved.